SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday 9 June 2012

FROM ME TO YOU ...

I've long admired the musings, advice and stylings of blogs, I've envied the confidence and courage of bloggers when they shared their secrets and makeup-free faces with the world… I’m also embarrassed to admit that I did in fact have a blog, which I deleted after the first post because I was convinced it was the most awful thing I have ever produced… but if you can be brave so can I…

Makeup is practically my first love, I would rather have my makeup bag than a man- hence the blog title “Must Love MakeUp”.
If I were to place a classifieds ad for a man, he would have to love all my makeup and me, I have dumped a guy that didn’t comply in the past (luckily my husband is very sweet and encouraging)!

I hope you will enjoy my makeup tips, hairstyles and product reviews, as much as I love creating them…

Oh and another thing… I just can’t help myself when it comes to cheesy puns or double entendres, so please excuse me it’s these little things that bring joy to my life.


1 comment:

  1. Why have you stopped? :) I'd love to read more by you.

    ReplyDelete